CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, July 20, 2013

Welcome to the New American Girl Garden!

Hello Viewers! I'm Dakota, as some of you may remember. I used to run the blog, American Girl Garden, but then I had to leave due to busy times. When I realized it was time to come back, I had become more determined to try and stay as, "internet safe" as possible, and when I looked at my old posts, I realized that during that time I shared many pieces of information I didn't feel were internet safe at all. There were also some problems with Blogger on that account, so I decided the simplest solution would be to simply start a new blog on a new account. Don't worry-- the posts and content will still be the same as the old blog, so this shouldn't be as big of a deal. The only difference is that I may only be able to post once a week, since life is now very busy for me. 

Thank you so much for reading and I hope you all will come back soon!

~Dakota

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, Reader! Thanks for wanting to comment on American Girl Garden. Before you comment, here are a few rules:
1. No foul language, your comment will never be published if you talk that way.
2. Please don't say anything rude to me or any other viewer that has commented. Constructive criticism is allowed (and encouraged), but just being rude for the sake of being rude is unacceptable.
3. Have fun!