CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, July 24, 2013

I've Been Sewing!

  Hello, Readers! Today I thought I'd share with you all some sewing I've been doing lately for my dolls. I hope you all enjoy!

First off, Lanie has a new shirt! It's made from some old leggings I found at a thrift store. I love how the cloth sort of represents her personality! The pattern was a free one from Liberty Jane Patterns.

Next, we have Anna-Grace with her new dress, and Mini Samantha is proud to wear the matching mini doll-sized version. I didn't use a pattern for this, but there is a free pattern similar to this also on Liberty Jane.

Finally, we reach my proudest piece! Gwen's new patriotic Summer dress was made from old jeans, shorts, and a shirt! I was blessed with the ability to make this dress without a pattern, and hopefully I'll be designing more like this! :)

  Well, that concludes today's post, but I do have a question for all you readers. Would you like me to post a tutorial on how to make Gwen's Sundress? If I receive enough comments saying yes, I'll post it. Thank you so much for reading and have a wonderful day!

~Dakota

2 comments:

Emma said...

Oh please make a tutorial for Gwens dress!! :)

Dakota said...

Okay, I'll get started on the tutorial later today! :)

Post a Comment

Hi, Reader! Thanks for wanting to comment on American Girl Garden. Before you comment, here are a few rules:
1. No foul language, your comment will never be published if you talk that way.
2. Please don't say anything rude to me or any other viewer that has commented. Constructive criticism is allowed (and encouraged), but just being rude for the sake of being rude is unacceptable.
3. Have fun!